DDACS is a Windows security product, based on several
technologies and intended to complement protection of PC offered by the
operating system. It enhances the user access control with process and
host access control. It provides unique protection level and flexible,
yet easy to access use cases. DDACS is designed to counter primarily
zero-day attacks, both preventing them with access control and
isolating already attacked programs. DDACS is suitable for both
personal computers and servers.
Become a real administrator of your computer.
- Rules-based firewall
- Inbound and outbound network traffic filtering
- Web sites blocker
- Payload filter
- File access filter
- Programs blocker
- Administrator is subject to access control
- No time and resources consuming periodic
- Very little resources use
- Add, delete and remove rules at any time
- Graphical control panel and corresponding
to use in scripts
DDACS 2.0 supports 32-bit versions of
Windows XP, 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7/8/10.
There are no special system requirements, any system that can run the
OS can run the DDACS.
Only IPv4 is supported in version 2.0