DDACS is a Windows endpoint protection suite based completely and exclusively on access control. It
uses rules defined by you to protect your
DDACS is designed to counter primarily
zero-day attacks, both preventing them with access control and
isolating already attacked programs from access. It can help regain control over
system that is already owned by malware without reinstalling the OS.
It offers complete 360-degree protection with in principle near 100% attacks prevented. The reason is
simple: if they can't get the desired access, they can't harm!
Even if malware achieves Administrator privileges, it gains nothing -
it will still have to pass all access control rules checks.
DDACS also protects your privacy and legitimate use of your computer by
others: kids, guests or employees.
Thanks to its reliance solely on enforcing access control rules, it
doesn't perform any complex computations and uses very little
resources. Unlike many other solutions, most of the time you may not
notice it even running.
DDACS is very easy to use. Most common actions can be taken with a
single click, after desired details are set.
Become a real
administrator of your computer.
- Files protection from stealing, modification or
- Programs protection from modification or deletion
- Programs blocker with time restriction
- Programs killer (terminate / suspend programs)
- System configuration (registry) protection
- Programs auto-start control
- Network access
- Web sites blocker
- Administrator is subject to access control
- Password protection
- No time and resources consuming periodic
- Very little resources use
- Easily add, delete and remove rules at any time
- Easy policies switching
- Graphical control panel and corresponding
to use in scripts
DDACS 2.0.1 supports 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7/8/10.
There are no special system requirements, any system that can run the
OS can run the DDACS.